Print Email Facebook Twitter Release Share Font Size: A A A A
WSU in the Media
August 22, 2012
Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2012
- 08-22-12 The Produce News - WSU research associates evaluate symptoms in fried chips made from potatoes infected with zebra chip.
- 08-21-12 Capital Press - Variety trials show promising new wheats
- 08-21-12 Capital Press - WSU extension agent concerned about new races of stem rust
- 08-21-12 KXLY Spokane - WSU students designing crimson and gray tartan
- 08-21-12 Everett Herald - Classes first big step toward WSU degrees in Everett
(For previous media headlines, click on the "WSU in the Media" link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 08-21- 12 Chronicle of Higher Ed - Colorado's Public Colleges Brace for Loss of State Support
- 08-22-12 Spokesman Review - Cougs in school, think it could be advantage
- 08-22-12 The Missoulian - WSU associate athletic director finalist for UM job
(For a current list of WSU athletic news and media headlines, click on the "Sports Headlines" link in the left-hand navigation column.)
- 08-22-12 Willamette Week - Researchers at PSU and WSUV discovered elevated levels of caffeine in the Pacific waters off the Oregon coast.
- 08-20-12 CBSSports - WSU alums create Cougar flag corn maze